We know how devastating it can be to have a bad credit record. You are unable to apply for a home loan for your dream house and a bad credit record may even stand in the way of your perfect job.
Though you can do it on your own, getting your name cleared at the South African Credit Bureaus is often a difficult, drawn out process. Getting hold of the creditors and attorneys at their call - centres, obtaining ALL the information you need and then negotiating with the Credit Bureaus and the courts - is no easy process. Thatís where we come in......
- Negotiate with creditors and credit bureaus on your behalf to get an adverse credit listing removed from your name (Removal of Adverse Credit Listing )
- Go to court on your behalf to have a judgment rescinded (Rescission of Judgment)
- Draw credit profiles from the leading Credit Bureaus in South Africa
- Give you a detailed explanation of what is happening on your credit record
- If you have any Adverse Credit Listings and / or Judgments, we will advise you of ways and means to clear your name and indicate the costs involved
- Once you accept this quotation, we will go ahead and start the process
-Permission to draw your Credit Report
We will be contacting you shortly to discuss your Credit Report.